Our primary areas of activity are:
- medical consultancy, understood as a wide range of services, from the definition of corporate strategy, through reorganization and financial management, to human capital management and the design and implementation of medical solutions;
- technology transfer, as the process of adapting results of scientific research, patents or original ideas to practical applications;
- capital investments in spin-off companies, thanks to which effective knowledge transfer occurs along the line which links the researcher, research organization and private sector;
- health care marketing, where elements of the positioning of products and services provided in health care and public health have a significant application;
- management in health care, through the use of modern ERP-class IT systems and the management of specific projects realized by such entities as voivodeship self-governments, health care entity consortia and medical universities;
- population epidemiology, which we treat in our work as a complementary but also critical measure of the influence of environmental factors on population health and quality of life;
- development of biotechnology projects, which we help to implement in the field of health care, and clinical trials, thanks to which we participate actively in the process of updating medical products.